Lengrams: Logical Engrams
A physical engram is a collection of neurons and synapses that casts knowledge in a real form. A logical engram (lengram) casts knowledge in the form of text or code, or a combination of the two.
The lengram natural language functionality is based on the Google BERT language model. BERT takes a question and a body of reference text, and returns an answer from the reference text along with a score.
See a historical figure use case.
Change something in the text like basketball scores, team names, anything, and ask a question to match.
- Question: Who won the men’s NCAA Basketball Championship?
- Question: Who did Baylor defeat?
- Question: Where is Baylor?
Answer: Waco, Texas
- Question: What was the score?
Answer: 86 – 70
- Question: Who is the Baylor coach?
Answer: Scott Drew
- Question: Who is the Gonzaga coach?
Answer: Mark Few
- Question: Where was the game played?
Answer: Lucas Oil Stadium in Indianapolis
- Question: What is the Baylor team name?
- Question: What is the Gonzaga team name?