Lengrams: Logical Engrams
A physical engram is a collection of neurons and synapses that casts knowledge in a real form. A logical engram (lengram) casts knowledge in the form of text or code, or a combination of the two.
The lengram natural language functionality is based on the Google BERT language model. BERT takes a question and a body of reference text, and returns an answer from the reference text along with a score.
Change something in the text like location, country names, years, anything and ask a question to match.
- Question: Where did the 1964 Olympics take place?
- Question: Who won the most gold medals in the 1964 Olympics?
Answer: The United States
- Question: Who won the most overall medals in the 1964 Olympics?
Answer: Soviet Union
- Question: When did the 1964 Olympics take place?
- Question: What was a new sporting event for the 1964 Olympics?
- Question: How many times has Japan hosted the Summer Olympics?
- Question: What was a first for the 1964 Olympic Games?
Answer: South Africa was excluded due to its use of the apartheid system in sports.
- Question: Where did the 1968 Olympics take place?
Answer: Mexico City
- Question: What is the name of the film about the 1964 Olympics?
Answer: Tokyo Olympiad